We have the right people and experience
Recent economic growth in Africa has spurred a major increase in demand for property across all sectors of the economy. Prices have been rising sharply and with it the need for prudent risk management.
Furthermore, Nigeria’s sometimes complex and evolving land ownership laws require an experienced and well-informed practitioner. Strategic advice gained early can mean less risk for our clients’ business and proven cost savings.
Our property law specialists can identify risk at an early stage on behalf of investors and developers, vendors and purchasers and landlords and tenants, which leads to better planning and wiser decision-making.
Our highly experienced property specialists are skilled at successfully negotiating the most complex transactions.
- Property sales and purchases
- Residential housing developments projects
- Commercial property development projects
- Agricultural and plantation land use and transactions
- Construction and building projects